LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

it's a joke

okay, I realize that this is a joke, I know that everything is meant to look stupid and extremely mediocre, but to be honest, I hate it. Maybe other people may like it (looking over all the other comments show that this is a small possibility) though, I am not part of those that did, I found it boring, strange, stupid, and very pointless.
0 stars

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

nice

definitely one of newgrounds tamest collabs, in which I applaud, things don't have to be constant dick jokes to be funny! good job

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

and who said you couldn't find true art on the web

It's amazing and you can tell you worked hard on it, GOOD JOB!!!!

Splash Attack Splash Attack

O.o

it's just so incredebly AWESOME
it's so epic, that my brother died waiting 4 it 2 end

Junior Junior

Lol

stay away from the closet was always my rules to, wierd.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

I just realized

His glasses disappear during the vid, LOL

IkexPit Short IkexPit Short

lol

pikachu disagrees

tWHYlight tWHYlight

Ehhhhhhh

oh god... Twilight is OK, I mean hell! it does have vampires, with glitterly..skin... Ok I've lost interest. Junoir high is pretty wierd now, you can't turn a corner without some chick (or dude) holding the book or talking about the movie. So I started reading the book and I can't get into it because the beginning is so damn BOOORRIING! I haven't seen the movie (sadly, I have the feeling I will).
Oh well, this movie should warn people to stay away from this.
OH, if you want to get a girl on the first date, take her to Twilight!(srry for sexism there but trust me, more girls like this than dudes.)

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Wow

You obviously put alot of time and effort into this. I cna see the parts that wpuld be hard to make(fire scene) and the parts that looked fun to make (indie)
This deserves a 10\10 man!

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

SEQUAl!!!

u should make a nin10doh! 2, That would be awesome!!!