LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

it's a joke

okay, I realize that this is a joke, I know that everything is meant to look stupid and extremely mediocre, but to be honest, I hate it. Maybe other people may like it (looking over all the other comments show that this is a small possibility) though, I am not part of those that did, I found it boring, strange, stupid, and very pointless.
0 stars

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

nice

definitely one of newgrounds tamest collabs, in which I applaud, things don't have to be constant dick jokes to be funny! good job

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

and who said you couldn't find true art on the web

It's amazing and you can tell you worked hard on it, GOOD JOB!!!!

Salem Salem

This game was surprisingly a lot of fun! The story was witty and well written, the characters had great chemistry and Zipp's voice acting was amazing! The game did run a tad slow but that's probably my fault for playing on a craptop. My only legitimate complaint is that my lantern seemed to run out too fast in the final fight but again that could be my fault entirely.
Salem reeks of polish and hard work and I enjoyed nearly every minute of it, I also loved the bit after the credits because I was wondering what was gonna happen with Zipp (I hope that didn't spoil anything). I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel and will be watching you in the future! Good job!

Dadgame Dadgame

O.O

I feel like I had just been ripped to shreds and put back together, in a good way, basically, this game is THAT epic!

-ESCAPE- -ESCAPE-

OMG wth

ARE YOU FRIGGIN ME!!!!!!!!dude you lied.that's not an ending thats sequel cliffhanger material man! END IT RIGHT!!!

World Eater VS Dovahkiin World Eater VS Dovahkiin

nice

I really like it, no idea why some are giving it low marks but hey, let them troll! Great piece!

Jessismith responds: